Benefits of the Professional Edition
- Choice of 2 meters
- Choice of meter colours
- Set goal and current values
- Choice of either percentage or currency units
- Automatic formatting of currency values
- Choice of currency unit
- Smooth animations
- Access to our add-ons. No need to already have purchased the pro version
- 2 more meter designs, a radial meter and a tracked meter.
- A re-imagined thermometer version, that can be resized dynamically by the container you place it in.
- A third measurement unit with custom values – takes a singular and plural form, i.e. boxes, bags etc.
- The ability to add custom CSS to create your own unique Ultimeter.
- The ability to upload your own image to use as a meter. This could be a photo, or your company logo.
- Add milestones to signpost important stages along the meter.
- Integration with WooCommerce – Ultimeter can now track sales of your products.
- Duplicate your meters – create as many as you want
- Display 3rd-party data. Use any metric from another plugin, or via an external API. Pass the value into Ultimeter and see your progress change automatically.
As featured on the ‘WP Plugins A to Z’ Podcast!
I was so excited to hear the lovely chaps at WP Plugins A to Z review the Ultimeter. I was even more excited to receive a 5 out of 5 from them (although they deducted a star because I sell a premium plugin).
Thank you so much for the review and I’m glad you found the plugin useful. You can hear the podcast here (fast forward to 03:46 to get straight to the review).
Some of the best looking meters that I’ve seen on these plugins. Check it out! – John Overall, Host – “WordPress Plugins A-Z Podcast”
WordPress Plugins A to Z Episode 349 Goal Meters, HTML Shortcodes
Display key events or interim targets
I received heaps of feedback from users asking for the ability to mark their progress on their meters with key messages. These milestones allow you to celebrate a huge achievement on your journey, or when you reach a really important sub-target. They are available on our most popular meters and are very easy and flexible to use. Take a look at the explainer video or scroll down to see some example meters.
I created a video to demonstrate the power of the milestones. I discuss how to add them to meters, configure them, and remove them. I also talk about 3rd-party data tracking, using the example of a group of climbers making their way up Mount Everest.
What is the custom meter all about?
Imagine an Ultimeter, without the constraints of the supplied designs. An Ultimeter where your organisation’s very own logo, or a beautifully designed custom image that fits your campaign, can be used as a progress meter. That is what the Custom Meter allows you to create.
I produced a video to show the flexibility of the Custom Meter. We cover how to create one, configure it to your exact specifications, and then tweak it to ignore bits of your image that are superflous.
With the Custom Meter, the possibilities really are endless.
Ultimeter for woocommerce add-on
Automatically track WooCommerce sales data
With the Ultimeter for WooCommerce add-on, you can create an Ultimeter that automatically tracks sales data from your online store.
- Track total sitewide sales
- Track the sales of a product, or multiple products
- Track the total number of products sold
- Track the total number of individual or multiple products sold
- Filter by date – options include last seven days, last month, all time or a custom range
- Create a custom suffix to identify the product
- Provide a percentage modifier. Do you donate 10% of annual sales to charity? Your Ultimeter can automatically track how much you choose to donate, and display it beautifully to your customers
Ultimeter for woocommerce is now available straight from the ultimeter settings menu. just click on ‘add-ons’.
Built For & Tested on All Major Platforms & Devices
The latest version of Ultimeter Pro incorporates a scalable thermometer. To use it, just place the shortcode into a container. The scalable Ultimeter will adapt to fit the size of the container.