Benefits of the Professional Edition
- Choice of 2 meters
- Choice of meter colours
- Set goal and current values
- Choice of either percentage or currency units
- Automatic formatting of currency values
- Choice of currency unit
- Smooth animations
- 2 more meter designs, a radial meter and a tracked meter.
- A re-imagined thermometer version, that can be resized dynamically by the container you place it in.
- A third measurement unit with custom values – takes a singular and plural form, i.e. boxes, bags etc.
- The ability to add custom CSS to create your own unique Ultimeter.
- Currency rounding (removes the trailing units).
- The ability to upload your own image to use as a meter. This could be a photo, or your company logo.
- Add milestones to signpost important stages along the meter.
- Integration with WooCommerce – Ultimeter can now track sales of your products.
- Email support
As featured on the ‘WP Plugins A to Z’ Podcast!
I was so excited to hear the lovely chaps at WP Plugins A to Z review the Ultimeter. I was even more excited to receive a 5 out of 5 from them (although they deducted a star because I sell a premium plugin).
Thank you so much for the review and I’m glad you found the plugin useful. You can hear the podcast here (fast forward to 03:46 to get straight to the review).
Some of the best looking meters that I’ve seen on these plugins. Check it out! – John Overall, Host – “WordPress Plugins A-Z Podcast”
WordPress Plugins A to Z Episode 349 Goal Meters, HTML Shortcodes
version 2.1 now available
Milestones now available!
And we’re celebrating, by offering 15% off with coupon code ‘MILESTONES’
Version 2.1 brings milestones. I received heaps of feedback from users asking for the ability to mark their progress on their meters with key messages. These milestones allow you to celebrate a huge achievement on your journey, or when you reach a really important sub-target. They are available on our most popular meters and are very easy and flexible to use. Take a look at the example meters below.
What is the custom meter all about?
Upload your base image and overlay image. Think of the base image as the static, lower version of your logo. Thus the overlay image is the upper layer, that dynamically adapts based on the current amount specified. It is important that the images are the same width and height, otherwise the animation will not work correctly.
You will then need to set a percentage raised so far.
Lastly, you can choose to display an animated counter beneath the meter, to give your visitors another, more exact, indication of your success.
Press the button to save your changes, and then just use the the Ultimeter shortcode in any post, page or widget.
For Giving Tuesday 2018, the amazing folk at the Arizona Sustainability Alliance used the Ultimeter to display their progress throughout the day. They created a fantastic progress meter, over an Arizona sunset, and duplicated it in black and white, to produce this wonderful custom Ultimeter.
The possibilities are endless.
Built For & Tested on All Major Platforms & Devices
The latest version of Ultimeter Pro incorporates a scalable thermometer. To use it, just place the shortcode into a container. The scalable Ultimeter will adapt to fit the size of the container.